Website Trinity Christian School
Loving hearts, enquiring minds, generous spirits
We are seeking a passionate, experienced part-time Learning Support Teacher to join our professional teaching team.
Location: Wanniassa, ACT
Employment Type: Part-time
Employment Status: Ongoing
Start Date: Negotiable
Additional benefits: Employee Assistance Program, School fee concessions, Relocation expenses, annual Staff Development Award.
Trinity Christian School is an independent Preschool to Year 12 school where students develop spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally and physically through a wide range of learning experiences. We recognise the individual worth of each person and their responsibility to others. Trinity promotes staff excellence and values the benefit that our professional team bring to the school. Trinity offers all the professional advantages of a large and established organisation. However, our distinctive structure enables us to develop and support smaller caring communities of staff and families united by Christian vision, mission and values.
About the Role
As a Learning Support Teacher at Trinity you are responsible for creating a learning environment where powerful learning is at the heart of the classroom ꟷ where students know how to learn and where personal effort, excellence and achievement are valued and celebrated. You will work collaboratively as part of our teaching team under the strategic leadership of the Director of Learning and Teaching with support and oversight provided by the Heads of School and various Coordinators, who oversee the implementation of a rich and invigorating learning experience for our students.
- Create and develop a learning environment that is exciting, engaging and flexible.
- Empower learners to communicate, create and innovate in a globally connected world.
- Equip your students to navigate, use and analyse technology and content from a Christian perspective.
- Support and equip your students to set, monitor and achieve their personal goals as learners.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how students learn and implement effective classroom teaching strategies to develop and build powerful learners.
- Engage with and maintain administrative records for school based and external requirements. > Operate as part of a team with colleagues and school leadership to continually improve learning, teaching and student outcomes.
Interested applicants should complete the online application form at www.tcs.act.edu.au/employment and provide an Expression of Interest and Curriculum Vitae. For further information about the School, please visit our school website www.tcs.act.edu.au
Position specific queries: Please contact 02 6210 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.tcs.act.edu.au.