Website Yattalunga Valley Christian School
Yattalunga Valley Christian School
Yattalunga Valley Christian School, NSW
TEACHING POSITIONS – to commence Term 1 2022
1 x Permanent full time
1 x Permanent part time (3 days per fortnight)
Commencing in 2022, Yattalunga Valley Christian School, situated on the NSW Central Coast, is an exciting new educational setting for K-2 students on the Autism Spectrum. We are seeking to appoint experienced Christian educational leaders with a passion for working with families as we educate these amazing students.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with Allied Health professionals and families in the education of students
- Assessing each student’s individual abilities and identifying any barriers to learning
- Using the collaborative planning process to develop Individual Education Plans for all students
- Planning, organising, and implementing programs within a developmental framework
- NESA registration to teach in NSW
- Special Education qualification/s
- Comprehensive proficiency in lesson planning, curriculum development, and teaching in both individual and group settings with an early intervention focus
- Understanding of principles and skills of ABA and PBS frameworks
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Thorough experience with and knowledge of, challenges faced by students with ASD as well as extensive understanding of strategies necessary to assist with communication, sensory, behavioural and learning difficulties experienced
- NSW Working With Children Check clearance for paid employment
The successful applicants for the above positions must be committed Christians and be prepared to work under the ethos of our school and in regular fellowship and involvement at an Evangelical Church. Enquiries may be addressed to email@example.com Applications close on Friday 1 October 2021 and are to be submitted online via the application form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.