Wyong Christian Community School, NSW
Applications are invited from experienced Music Teachers with a strong commitment to Christian education. This exciting part time position (1 day per week) will commence in Term 1, 2022.
The successful candidate will provide a music program for our students that is motivating, diverse and developmental. They will enable our students the opportunity to achieve their God-given potential in embracing their musical gifts by learning new skills, rehearsing, developing, refining and performing.
· Affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith as well as active involvement within their local church.
· Diploma of Music, Bachelor of Music Education, AMEB Grade 8 or above.
· Enthusiastic and passionate about music education and performing.
How to apply
· Review the Band Director Role Description
· Download and complete the Band Director Application Form
· The completed Teacher Application Form with all supporting documentation
· Cover letter
· Current CV
The completed Teacher Application Form together with all supporting documentation should be submitted to the School by email: email@example.com or post to The Principal, PO Box 550, WYONG NSW 2259
For further information please contact the Principal’s PA
The role of Band Director can potentially be in conjunction with the part time Music Teaching position also advertised on the school website.
Applications for this position will close Friday 1 October 2021
Early Applications are welcomed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.