Website Wyong Christian Community School
Commencement Date: Term 2, 2024 (or 2 April 2024 if available)
Full-Time Position: 1.0FTE
Wyong Christian Community School is a wonderful school with a fantastic community. Set on 28 acres in a beautiful semi-rural setting, we have been building God’s Kingdom for 31 years.
Applications are invited from qualified Secondary Teachers with a strong commitment to Christian Education. The preferred candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to engage and inspire our students enabling them to achieve their God-given potential.
In their applications, candidates should:
- affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith, as well as active involvement within their local church;
- display a high standard of competency, proficiency and innovation within the classroom, empowering students to creatively express themselves;
- provide evidence of exemplary teaching skills together with sound curriculum knowledge from Stage 4 to Stage 6;
- be an effective and reflective practitioner who displays strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- be committed to pedagogical advancement in their classroom;
- demonstrate strong administrative skills, with high flexibility and adaptability;
- a good understanding of Explicit Instruction would be an advantage.
- Cover Letter
- Teacher Application Form
- Pastor’s Reference
- Professional Reference
- Personal Reference
- Birth Certificate or other Identification Documents
How to Apply
Please download and complete the Employment Application Form for Teaching Staff. Submit your Application Form, together with all supporting documentation, by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
For further information, please contact the Principal’s Executive Assistant via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 1 March 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.