Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College will have an enrolment of over 2000 students across both campuses in 2021.
The Wantirna South Campus requires a Secondary Wood Technology, Visual Communication and Design Teacher (FTE 1.0) to commence at the start of 2021.
We are looking for applicants with a demonstrated ability to encourage, educate and equip our students in achieving their personal best and have a commitment to our College values.
The successful applicant must:
- Be a qualified teacher and hold a current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Have current First Aid qualifications and Anaphylaxis Certificate, or be willing to obtain these prior to commencement
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- Salaries commensurate with the Victorian Government Schools Agreement
- A range of salary packaging options
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A Position Description is available on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and completed online “Employment Application Form – Teaching Staff”. Your application is to be submitted via the College website - www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Friday, 14th August 2020
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202033
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.