Website Waverley Christian College
Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College will have an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 staff across both campuses in 2024.
The Wantirna South Campus is seeking a full time Property Team Member. We are seeking candidates who are keen to learn and apply several skills in a variety of disciplines to assist with the maintenance program within the school.
This role will assist in building projects, grounds work, maintenance, security and more.
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
- Highly motivated
- Health and Safety minded
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Have building and property maintenance experience
- Those with less experience are encouraged to apply as on the job training will be provided if required
- Enjoy working in a team environment and versatile work
- Are able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- Have high level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- School fees discounts for staff whose children attend the school (after 12 months)
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work opportunities
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
A Working with Children’s Check is mandatory. All potential employees will be required to comply with the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and the College’s Child Safety Policy. You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College.
A Position Description is available below the advertisement on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Your application is to be submitted via the College website – www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Careers Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references. A police check less than three months old is also required prior to being hired.
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 2023064
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children. Please apply via the job advertisement on our College website.
To apply for this job please visit external-jobboard.myrecruitmentplus.com.