Website Waverley Christian College
Waverley Christian College is a Christian co-educational school from Kinder to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College has an enrolment of over 2200 students with 400 staff across both campuses in 2024.
The Narre Warren South Campus is seeking a casual Secondary Learning Support Assistant to commence in March 2024.
We are looking for applicants who have a passion for assisting students with learning difficulties and supporting them in their overall integration with the classroom.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- Have a Certificate III or Certificate IV in Education Support
- Highly motivated
- Health and Safety minded
- Has good administrative and Microsoft Office 365 skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
- Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
- High level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
- A range of salary packaging options
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work opportunities
- Wellbeing initatives
- Career and leadership professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Friendly and collegial community to work with
You will be expected to contribute proactively to a culture of child safety at the College. A Position Description is available below the advertisement on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au.
Your application is to be submitted via the College website – www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Careers Tab. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and complete the screening questions as part of the application process. Applicants will also need to provide three references. A police check less than three months old is also required prior to being hired (only for non VIT staff).
Applications close: 21 February 2024
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202413
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children. Please apply via the job advertisement on our College website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.