Website Waverley Christian College
Waverley Christian College (VIC) is a Christian co-educational school offering Kindergarten to Year 12. We have been providing students with a quality Christian educational experience for over 40 years. With campuses in Wantirna South and Narre Warren South, Waverley Christian College will have an enrolment of over 2200 students across both campuses in 2022.
The Narre Warren South Campus requires a Full Time (FTE 1.0) Fixed Term Junior Primary Teacher to commence as soon as possible until the end of Term 4, 2022. This is a fixed term contract to the end of 2022, with opportunity to apply for an ongoing position in 2023.
We are looking for applicants who have a commitment to our College values and with a demonstrated ability to encourage, educate and equip our students in achieving their personal best.
The successful applicant must:
· Be a qualified teacher and hold a current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
· Have current First Aid qualifications and Anaphylaxis Certificate, or be willing to obtain these prior to commencement
· Be able to teach Primary classes
· Be able to show a commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education
· Be willing to get involved in all aspects of the College’s programs and opportunities
· Have high level communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the benefits of working at Waverley Christian College include:
· Salaries commensurate with the Victorian Government Schools Agreement
· A range of salary packaging options
· Flexible work opportunities
· Career and leadership professional development opportunities
· Employee Assistance Program
· Friendly and collegial community to work with
A commitment to the values and ethos of Christian education is essential. VIT Registration is mandatory. A Position Description is available on the College website www.wcc.vic.edu.au. Applicants are to include a Resume, Letter of Application, Pastoral Reference and completed online “Employment Application Form – Teaching Staff”. Your application is to be submitted via the College website – www.wcc.vic.edu.au under the Employment Tab. Applicants will need to provide three references.
Applications close: Tuesday, 16th August 2022
Enquiries: (03) 9871 8600
Quoting job number: 202252
Waverley Christian College is committed to protecting the interests and safety of our students. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. All staff are responsible for the safety, care and wellbeing of children.
Please apply via the job advertisement on our College website.
To apply for this job please visit external-jobboard.myrecruitmentplus.com.