Website Tyndale Park Christian School
Study to shew thyself approved unto God - 2 Timothy 2:15
The Trust Board of Tyndale Park Christian School, Auckland NZ is seeking a Principal, commencing at the beginning of Term 1, 2022. We are an independent school operating classes from Year 1 to Year 13. The successful applicant is someone who believes that it is the duty of Christian parents to train their children in a Christian environment. Anyone applying ideally has some years of experience in Christian education.
Responsibilities for the new Principal will include:
- The spiritual leadership of the school.
- The care, supervision and professional development of staff.
- The care, discipline and safety of pupils.
- Liaison with the Trust Board, parents and authorities.
- Ability to drive continual curriculum reform.
- Assist the Trust Board in our desire to grow the school.
- Most likely the role will include some teaching duties.
- Applicants must be in full agreement with the school’s constitution and policy statements.
Tyndale Park currently has a roll of about 160 pupils. We expect to have 180 pupils starting in 2022. We are committed to Christian education in our entire curriculum.
The school started 40 years ago at what is still our current location: 206 Murphys Road, Flat Bush, Auckland. For further details, please visit the school’s website at www.tyndalepark.school.nz. You’re most welcome to visit our school first! Applications accompanied with a CV, personal testimony and references should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit www.tyndalepark.school.nz.