Website Tyndale Christian School
TYNDALE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, NSW
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
- Large independent Christian school
- Friendly team environment
- Newly created position with the possibility of permanency in the future
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed psychologists to fulfil the temporary part-time role (0.8 FTE) of Registered Psychologist. Applicants need to be Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches and whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed.
This role would suit someone who:
- enjoys working collaboratively as a team
- is passionate and committed to supporting and improving the wellbeing of children and young people
- has experience working with children and young people. Experience working in schools will be considered favourably.
- has effective communication and interpersonal skills to enable interaction and communication with students, staff, parents and external services
- has excellent organisational and information technology skills.
- is a registered psychologist who holds a current professional registration with (AHPRA).
- holds or is eligible for membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
- has experience in assessment and facilitating interventions for children and young people with developmental, cognitive, social and emotional needs.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
The anticipated commencement date for this role is Term 4, 2021 or by negotiation.
To apply for this position, please submit an application form, which is available from the School Office or at www.tyndale.edu.au/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Please enclose full CV and details of 3 confidential referees (minister, employer, and colleague) to:
The Principal, 58 Douglas Road, BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
or email to email@example.com
For further information, please phone the School Counsellor, Suzanne Hughes, on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications close at 3.00pm on Thursday, 30 September 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.