Website Tyndale Christian School
Tyndale Christian School, NSW Finance Officer – Debtors Temporary Part-time Position
- Large independent Christian school
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Accessible suburban location
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and motivated persons to fulfill the temporary part-time role of Finance Officer – Debtors on a contract until December 2022. This position reports to the Financial Controller and has the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
This is a 3 day per week position and is required to commence as soon as possible. The required number of days per week may vary in 2022 depending on the current needs of the school.
The Finance Officer – Debtors is part of the School’s Finance team and has the specific responsibility of assisting the Financial Controller and Finance Officer with the sensitive task of engaging with debtor families to ensure that school fees are paid in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
1. Be a Christian of Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who is actively involved in a local Christian church and wholeheartedly agrees with the School’s Educational Creed, found at: www.tyndale.edu.au/about-us/educational-creed/
2. Prior experience in an accounts/receivables/collections role with demonstrated ability to collaboratively manage debtor communications and achieve reduction to outstanding debts
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, suited to a culturally diverse school community, including the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels
4. Experience working with database systems (‘PCSchool’ desirable)
5. Strong administration skills and demonstrated ability to achieve strict deadlines
6. Demonstrated ability to abide by strict confidentiality requirements
7. Competent user of the Microsoft Officer suite, particularly Excel.
8. A can-do attitude and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
9. Strong attention to detail with notation, communication, and financial accuracy
10. Demonstrated capacity for initiative, problem solving, and process improvement
This is a School Administration Services Core Scale Level 4 Position.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
To apply for this position, please submit an application form, which is available from the School Office or at www.tyndale.edu.au/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Please enclose full CV and details of 3 confidential referees (minister, employer, colleague) to:
The Principal, 58 Douglas Road, BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
or email to email@example.com
For further information about the role, please phone Sallie Chen on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications close at 9:00am on Monday, 9 August 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.tyndale.edu.au.