Website Tyndale Christian School
TYNDALE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, NSW
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
Secondary Sports Coordinator/PDHPE Teacher
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed teachers to fulfil the full-time role of Sports Coordinator/PDHPE Teacher in our Secondary School. Applicants need to be Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches and whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed.
This role will suit an experienced PDHPE teacher who is keen to work as part of an innovative, collaborative faculty and meets the below selection criteria:
- a passion for Christian Education and an integrated understanding of the interaction between faith and sport/PDHPE
- enthusiasm for engaging students in meaningful learning experiences
- ability to organise sporting carnivals and inter-school sporting competitions
- high level organisational and administrative skills
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with colleagues
- ability to implement specific goals and to encourage critical reflection
- proven ability to work collaboratively to develop and lead strong and effective teams
- high-level knowledge of current compliance, sports and educational practices relating to teachers as professionals and the education of young people
- a strong interest in and demonstrated ability to develop valuable sporting and recreational experiences for students
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant, therefore, will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW). As the current Public Health Order also requires that all school staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on site, evidence of your vaccination will be required as a condition of employment.
The commencement for this role will be on 17 January 2022 or by negotiation.
To apply for this position, please submit an application form, which is available from the School Office or at www.tyndale.edu.au/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Please enclose full CV and details of 3 confidential referees (minister, employer, and colleague) to:
The Principal, 58 Douglas Road, BLACKTOWN NSW 2148
or email to email@example.com
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications close at 3.00pm on Friday, 17 December 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.tyndale.edu.au.