Website Tyndale Christian School
TYNDALE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, NSW
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
Primary School Teacher
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed teachers to fulfil a full-time or part-time role of Primary School Teacher in our Primary School.
This role will suit new and experienced teachers who:
- are Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches
- whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed;
- are willing to teach using an explicit and systematic teaching model
- have an integrated understanding of the interaction between their faith and teaching
- have an enthusiasm for engaging students in meaningful learning experiences;
- have a passion for Christian Education;
- are confident in the use of technology in the classroom; and
- are curious and tenacious learners with a passion for motivating students to be likewise
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant, therefore, will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
This role is anticipated to commence in August 2022.
How to Apply
Please visit www.tyndale.edu.au/about-us/employment-opportunities/ to download a copy of the Employment Application Form and submit this to email@example.com along with a copy of your CV.
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications will close on Sunday, 5 June 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.