Website Tyndale Christian School
TYNDALE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, NSW
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
IT Support – End User and AV Support
- Level 1 Support
- Key role in a growing team
- Large Independent Christian School
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed Christians for the full-time IT Support – End User and AV Support role reporting to the Head of Information and Learning Technology in our P-12 School.
The IT Support – End user and AV support role provides a great opportunity for an IT professional to work with our existing, growing support team to deliver exceptional end-user support and Audio-Visual support for school events.
This role will suite IT professionals who:
- have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar role supporting end users
- have experience managing AV requirements for small to medium sized events in a church or school
- have a willingness to engage in ongoing training and certification
- have a capacity for systematic analysis
- have strong IT troubleshooting skills
- have a strong service orientation
- are Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion who are active in their own churches
- whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed
The commencement of this role is as soon as possible.
For more information about this role, please see a copy of the job description available on the employment section of our website. For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here.
Tyndale is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and the successful applicant will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
How to Apply
Please visit www.tyndale.edu.au/about-us/employment-opportunities/ to download a copy of the Employment Application Form and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your CV.
For further information, please phone Dave Youl on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications will close on Sunday, 29 May 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.