Trinity College Gladstone (QLD) is seeking teachers interested in relief teaching commencing 2022. Trinity College Gladstone is a growing, independent, co-educational Christian College centrally located in the port city of Gladstone, Queensland. Trinity has grown to offer a seamless educational program from Kindergarten to Year 12, all on one innovative campus, with 550 students. Technology is a priority at Trinity, with all students in the Secondary School using Apple MacBook’s. Following the Australian National Curriculum, Trinity is committed to driving the 21st Century skills, as well as providing unique learning opportunities for students, such as inquiry-based learning, collaborative learning, and digital deliveries, such as using Apple TVs connected to MacBooks and iPads. Being a regional city, Trinity College also prioritises the importance of developing and maintaining strong links with the community – both within and outside of the College. The staff are a team of wonderfully committed Christian people working for one purpose – to deliver quality Christian education. Staff wellbeing is important, and we are committed to partnering with you to ensure your wellbeing, as you make the student’s wellbeing your priority.
Advantages of working at Trinity College:
- Pastoral support in a community which values staff and student wellbeing
- The opportunity to teach students who love Trinity and love learning
- Apple MacBook for use during school hours
- Full tech support (by our amazing IT team) as and when needed
- Have experience teaching primary and/or secondary years (including teaching pracs – graduates are welcome to apply) with a high degree of teaching competence
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate sensitively and confidentially with parents, students and other staff
- Able to build and maintain quality working relationships and student rapport
- Committed Christian, active in your church and can subscribe to the College’s Statement of Faith found on our website: Confession of Faith
- Queensland College of Teachers registration
- Entitled to work in Australia
How to Apply: If you would like to be a part of a wonderful community-filled school, please contact the Executive Assistant to request an application form: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.