Trinity College Gladstone (QLD) is seeking a secondary science teacher interested in a permanent, full-time position. It would be an advantage if applicants can teach physics.
Trinity College Gladstone is a growing, independent, co-educational Christian College centrally located in the port city of Gladstone, Queensland. Trinity has grown to offer a seamless educational program from Kindergarten to Year 12, all on one innovative campus, with 590 students. Technology is a priority at Trinity, with all students in the Secondary School using Apple MacBook’s.
At Trinity, we are committed to developing our teachers professionally on their teaching journey. Following the Australian National Curriculum, Trinity is committed to driving the 21st Century skills, as well as providing unique learning opportunities for students, such as inquiry-based learning, collaborative learning, and digital deliveries, such as using Apple TVs connected to your own MacBook and iPad – both provided by the College!
Being a regional city, Trinity College also prioritises the importance of developing and maintaining strong links with the community – both within and outside of the College. The staff are a team of wonderfully committed Christian people working for one purpose – to deliver quality Christian education. Staff wellbeing is important, and we are committed to partnering with you on this journey, as we develop you professionally, and ensure your wellbeing is of highest priority, as you make the student’s wellbeing your priority.
Advantages of working at Trinity College:
- A contribution towards relocation if needed
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pastoral support in a community which values staff and student wellbeing
- The opportunity to teach students who love Trinity and love learning
- An Apple iPad/MacBook for work use
- Full tech support (by our amazing IT team) as and when needed
- Have experience teaching secondary years (including teaching pracs – graduates are welcome to apply) with a high degree of teaching competence
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate sensitively and confidentially with parents, students and other staff
- Able to build and maintain quality working relationships and student rapport
- Highly organised and take pride in the planning and preparation of your classes
- Embrace opportunities to present professional practice and further develop skills and knowledge across the College
- Committed Christian, active in your church and can subscribe to the College’s Statement of Faith found on our website: Confession of Faith
- Queensland College of Teachers registration
- Entitled to work in Australia
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of a wonderful community-filled school, please request an application form from the Executive Assistant by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.