Trinity College Gladstone (QLD) is seeking a full-time Language (LOTE) Teacher, who is able to teach from a Christian worldview, alongside our enthusiastic team. The successful applicant will be teaching students from Prep to Year 8 with the role commencing Term 1, 2022.
We are a growing, independent, co-educational Christian College centrally located in the port city of Gladstone, Queensland. Trinity has grown to offer a seamless educational program from Kindergarten to Year 12, all on one innovative campus, with over 550 students.
Trinity is committed to developing 21st Century skills, following the Australian National Curriculum, as well as providing unique learning opportunities for students, such as inquiry-based learning, collaborative learning, and digital deliveries, using Apple TVs, MacBooks and iPads.
Our staff are a team of wonderfully committed people, who are all at Trinity for one purpose – to deliver quality Christian education and serve God. Staff wellbeing is important, and we are committed to supporting you and partnering with you on this journey and developing you professionally.
Advantages of working at Trinity College:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pastoral support in a community which values staff and student wellbeing
- The opportunity to teach students who love Trinity and love learning
- Use of a school provided Apple iPad and MacBook
- Full tech support (by our amazing IT team) as and when needed
- Have experience teaching primary years (including teaching pracs – graduates are welcome to apply) with a high degree of teaching competence
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate sensitively and confidentially with parents, students and other staff
- Able to build and maintain quality relationships
- Highly organised and take pride in the planning and preparation of your classes
- Embrace opportunities to reflect on your professional practice and further develop your own skills and knowledge across a variety of different areas
- Committed Christian, active in your church and can subscribe to the College’s Confession of Faith found on our website: Confession of Faith
- Queensland College of Teachers registration
- Blue Card Exemption
How to Apply:
To request an application form please email the Executive Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Tuesday, 5 October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.