Trinity College Gladstone (QLD) is seeking to fill the position of Director of Logistics commencing Term 1, 2022. This role will provide day-to-day management of staff absences, lesson covers and timetabling. The role is permanent, full-time position which may include a small teaching component and may possibly combine with a Year Level Coordinator role.
About the College:
We are a growing, independent, co-educational Christian College centrally located in the port city of Gladstone, Queensland. Trinity has grown to offer a seamless educational program from Kindergarten to Year 12, all on one innovative campus, with around 550 students. At Trinity, we are committed to developing our teachers professionally on their teaching journey. Following the Australian National Curriculum, Trinity is committed to driving the 21st Century skills, as well as providing unique learning opportunities for students, such as inquiry-based learning, collaborative learning, and digital deliveries, such as using Apple TVs connected to your own MacBook and iPad – both provided by the College! Being a regional city, Trinity College also prioritises the importance of developing and maintaining strong links with the community – both within and outside of the College. The staff are a team of wonderfully committed Christian people working for one purpose – to deliver quality Christian education. Staff wellbeing is important, and we are committed to partnering with you on this journey, as we develop you professionally, and ensure your wellbeing is of highest priority, as you make the student’s wellbeing your priority.
Advantages of working at Trinity College:
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pastoral support in a community which values staff and student wellbeing
- The opportunity to teach students who love Trinity and love learning
- Use of a school provided Apple iPad and MacBook
- Full tech support (by our amazing IT team) as and when needed
- Have experience teaching primary years a high degree of teaching competence
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate sensitively and confidentially with parents, students and other staff
- Able to build and maintain quality relationships
- Highly organised and take pride in the planning and preparation of your classes
- Embrace opportunities to reflect on your professional practice and further develop your own skills and knowledge across a variety of different areas
- Committed Christian, active in your church and can subscribe to the College’s Confession of Faith found on our website: Confession of Faith
- Queensland College of Teachers registration
- Blue Card Exemption
How to Apply: To request an application pack please email the Executive Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Tuesday, 5 October 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.