Toongabbie Christian College (NSW) is a Kindergarten to Year 12 co-educational College in the western suburbs of Sydney. The College is a ministry of Toongabbie Baptist Church. Our purpose is to function as a Christian community in supporting families by providing quality education to develop the whole person in a Christ-centred, caring environment for life and eternity.
Toongabbie Christian College seeks to appoint a Secondary Mathematics Teacher who will:
- Maintain a commitment to a faithful walk with the Lord Jesus Christ
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to the College’s Purpose and Purpose statements
- Commit to a growing understanding of the place of education, teaching and learning from a Biblical Worldview
- Set an example to students, staff and parents/carers in matters of faith and conduct
- This is a permanent full-time position commencing 21 January 2022.
- Role description is available at www.tcc.nsw.edu.au
Application documentation must include:
- Completed and signed Toongabbie Christian College Teaching Staff Employment Application Form, available at www.tcc.nsw.edu.au
- Full CV to demonstrate suitability for the position, including qualifications, relevant experience, current position responsibilities and employment history
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Current Working With Children Check or an ability to obtain such a check
- Evidence of a First Aid credential or a commitment to obtain such a credential by the commencement date (pending NSW Public Health Orders)
- Comply with all current and amended NSW Public Health Orders
- Only applicants eligible to work in Australia may apply for this position
- Submit application via email only – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate in subject line the following: Application: Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- All documentation submitted as a single PDF document
- Specific enquiries regarding this position may be addressed to Mrs Gai Thomas, Deputy Principal Secondary at email@example.com
- There is no closing date
- This position does not have a closing date
- Applications will be considered upon lodging and interviews for this position will be arranged
- Commencement date – Friday 21 January 2022
The College as a Safe School Organisation actively promotes the safety and wellbeing of all children. We are committed to protecting children from abuse or harm, in accordance with our legal and ethical obligations including Child Safe Standards. All applicants need to have a current Working with Children Check or be eligible to obtain a WWCC by the time employment commences.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.