Website The Scots College
The Scots College, NSW
- An opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Independent Boy’s Schools
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Join a supportive and dynamic team
About the position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys T-12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Visual Arts Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Art Department. This is an initial 12 month fixed-term part-time position (0.5FTE to 0.8FTE) commencing in January 2022.
Essential to this role
- Qualifications in Secondary Education with a major in Visual Arts
- Experience of teaching Visual Arts, years 7 to 12
- Current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Demonstrated delivery of effective teaching and learning programs, fostering an inclusive and challenging learning environment
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
The College has a strong Christian mission and provides a dynamic educational experience, inspiring our Scots boys to become fine young men of integrity and principle who support each other in their quest for excellence. Strong and positive values are integral to our College and we aim to build a culture of respect in our community towards God, others, self and our environment by aligning our policies and practices with Christian principles.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
All applicants must have a current NSW Working with Children Clearance. Information on obtaining a Working with Children Clearance Number can be found at https://www.ocg.nsw.gov.au/child-safe-organisations/working-with-children-check.
How to apply
To learn more about this position and to apply, please visit our website: https://www.tsc.nsw.edu.au/careers-at-scots/
Please register your interest as soon as possible.
The Scots College reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tsc.nsw.edu.au.