Website The Hassett Group on behalf of our client
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an innovative, interdenominational Christian College with strong faith based values and an uncompromising commitment to providing exceptional education across its three campuses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Personal Assistant to the Executive Principal is responsible for managing the provision of a full range of administration services in a timely manner, including confidential administration and administration support for the Executive Principal.
- Co-ordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients;
- Establish processes and procedures to co-ordinate the workflow of the office, and ensure continuous improvement and review to meet requirements;
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and external partners;
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries;
- Arrange whole College events to take place outside of the workplace, such as staff events;
- Maintain an organised filing system of paper and electronic documents;
- Engage with individuals at all levels across the College and externally, with the confidence and ability to deal with a variety of queries and issues as the primary point of contact for the Principal;
- Provide high level administrative support to ensure efficient running of the day to day activities within the relevant office;
- Provide secretary support for nominated committees etc. including the preparation of all documentation, minutes where required and liaising with key stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance and quality assurance management, in line with requirements under the College’s risk management framework including OH&S, legislation, statutes, regulations and policies.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management;
- Previous experience in the Education sector will be an advantage;
- Have high level conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- High level competency in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook, online resources and database solutions;
- Possess robust interpersonal skills, and the ability to motivate, persuade and negotiate;
- Be able to display strong Christian values in your approach to business activities;
- Have high levels of energy, a strong inner belief in your capabilities and a drive to succeed and be a part of an exciting journey.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.