Temple Christian College, SA
- Commencing Term 1, 2022
- Permanent Position
- 0.88 FTE (full time equivalent)
- Year 7 to 10 Science
- Be part of a dedicated and supportive Christian workplace
- Unique opportunity to contribute to the school’s mission to help students grow in Godly character, service & influence
Temple Christian College is a Year 7 to 12+ Christian co-educational school operating over 3 campuses in Metropolitan Adelaide. We encourage each student in the development of their Christian character and calling. Acting as an extension of the home and the Christian church, our passion is to provide a safe and encouraging Christian community to prepare our students for their life beyond the classroom.
We are seeking a passionate & suitably qualified individual to join our team. As part of the Teaching faculty you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Be Christian with a strong commitment to Christian Education and a determination to serve God in a Christian school environment
- Hold a current Teachers Registration in South Australia
- Have exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
For a detailed position description including duties, responsibilities and position requirements, please view the Job and Person Description available on our website at www.tcc.sa.ed.au
Applications are invited from committed Christians who are active in church fellowship & suitably qualified to fulfil this position.
Completed applications including a cover letter and resume with contact details of two professional and one pastoral / church referee should be emailed to:
The Principal – Mr Marcel Rijken
2 Henley Beach Road, Mile End SA 5031
Applications Close: Monday 29 November, 2021
All applicants should refer to the Collection of Information from Job Applicants Notice which is available on our website at www.tcc.sa.edu.au under the employment tab.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.