Temple Christian College, SA
Science Teacher & Coordinator – Paralowie Campus
- Commencing Term 1, 2023
- Full time permanent position
- Years 7 to 12 Science
- Be part of a dedicated and supportive Christian workplace
Temple Christian College is a Year 7 to 12+ Christian co-educational school operating over 3 campuses in metropolitan Adelaide. We encourage each student in the development of their Christian character and calling. Acting as an extension of the home and the Christian church, our passion is to provide a safe and encouraging Christian community to prepare our students for their life beyond the classroom.
We are seeking a passionate & suitably qualified individual to join our team. As part of our Teaching faculty you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Hold a current Teachers Registration in South Australia
- Have a strong commitment to Christian education and a determination to serve God in a Christian school environment
Applications are invited from committed Christians who are active in church fellowship & suitably qualified to fulfil this position.
For a detailed description including duties, responsibilities and position requirements, please view the Job & Person Description available on our website at www.tcc.sa.edu.au.
Applications should include:
- Cover Letter
- Contact details of two professional and one pastoral / church referee
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications due Friday 5 August 2022
All applicants should refer to the Collection of Information from Job Applicants Notice which is available on our website at www.tcc.sa.edu.au under the Employment Tab.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.