Temple Christian College, SA
- Mile End Campus
- Commencing Term 3, 2022
- Temporary appointment available with possibility of permanency
- 0.76 full time equivalent (FTE)
- Teaching in the subject areas of:
- Years 7-9 Physical Education
- Years 7-10 Maths
- & possibly Stage 1 Integrated Learning
- Be part of a dedicated and supportive Christian workplace
Temple Christian College is a member of Adelaide Christian Schools and educates students from Year 7 to 12. We are a Christian co-educational school operating over 3 campuses in metropolitan Adelaide.
We encourage each student in the development of their Christian character and calling. Acting as an extension of the home and the Christian church, our passion is to provide a safe and encouraging Christian community to prepare our students for their life beyond the classroom.
We are seeking passionate & suitably qualified individual/s to join our team. As part of our Teaching faculty you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Hold a current Teachers Registration in South Australia
- Have a strong commitment to Christian education and a determination to serve God in a Christian school environment
For a detailed position description including duties, responsibilities and position requirements, please view the Job & Person Description available on our website www.tcc.sa.edu.au.
Applications are invited from committed Christians who are active in church fellowship & suitably qualified to fulfil this position. Applications should include:
- Cover Letter
- Contact details of two professional and one pastoral/church referee
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Due: 9am Friday 27 May 2022
All applicants should refer to the Collection of Information from Job Applicants Notice which is available on our website at www.tcc.sa.edu.au under the employment tab.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.