Temple Christian College, SA
Are you passionate about teaching and Christian education?
Do you seek to work in an amazing community with others who share this passion?
- Replacement Contract
- Term 3, 2022
- 0.52 full time equivalent (FTE)
- Years 7, 9 & 10 Maths
- Be part of a dedicated and supportive Christian workplace
Temple Christian College is a member of Adelaide Christian Schools and educates students from Year 7 to 12. We are a Christian co-educational school operating over 3 campuses in metropolitan Adelaide.
We encourage each student in the development of their Christian character and calling. Acting as an extension of the home and the Christian church, our passion is to provide a safe and encouraging Christian community to prepare our students for their life beyond the classroom.
We are seeking a passionate & suitably qualified individual to join our team. As part of our Teaching faculty you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Hold a current Teachers Registration in South Australia
- Have a strong commitment to Christian education and a determination to serve God in a Christian school environment
For a detailed position description including duties, responsibilities and position requirements, please view the Job & Person Description available on our website www.tcc.sa.edu.au
Applications are invited from committed Christians who are active in church fellowship & suitably qualified to fulfil this position and must include:
- Cover Letter
- Contact details of two professional and one pastoral/church referee
and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Due: 9am Friday 27 May 2022
All applicants should refer to the Collection of Information from Job Applicants Notice which is available on our website at www.tcc.sa.edu.au under the employment tab.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.