Sunrise Christian School
We welcome applications from suitably qualified applicants to join the OSHC team at Sunrise Christian School Whyalla on a casual basis. The OSHC Educator (Qualified) will work closely with the OSHC Director to implement the OSHC program and they will use their God-given gifts and talents to invest into our warm and welcoming school community.
Successful applicants will be employed on a casual ‘as needs’ basis.
A full Job & Person Specification is available on the Sunrise Careers webpage.
To be successful
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community. It is expected that applicants will:
- Be a committed Christian and in active fellowship of a local church.
- Hold suitable qualifications to work as a qualified OSHC Educator.
- Facilitate and organise activities that are developmentally appropriate.
- Meet individual student needs within the spiritual, educational, care and recreational philosophy of the program.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate an excellent professional and interpersonal relationship with students and families.
- Possess a current WorkingWith Children Check and have completed Responding to Risk of Harm, Abuse & Neglect in Education & Care (RRHAN-EC) training and Protective Practices training, or be willing to complete these upon commencement.
About Sunrise Christian School
Sunrise Christian School educates the hearts and minds of children to provide wisdom and an understanding of God. Established in 1978, we offer diverse learning opportunities set in a welcoming Biblically based environment, to give each student the opportunity to shine. We have six schools located in South Australia and are a member of Christian Schools Australia (CSA).
Sunrise Christian School Whyalla is an ELC-10 coeducational school. At our schools, you will find wonderful staff that inspire generations of social influencers and disciples of faith. Our teams are engaging, motivated, and empowered in a holistic, Biblically-based manner to develop a love of learning in our students. We work with parents to support students’ academic, social, and spiritual needs to help them fulfil their potential.
Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 8465 6042.
Please submit your complete application (including your cover letter and resume) via the Sunrise Careers webpage. Applications will be assessed as received.
To apply for this job please visit www.sunrise.sa.edu.au.