Sunrise Christian School
We are seeking a Property Services Officer to join Sunrise Christian School Whyalla on a permanent full-time basis. The Property Services Officer will be responsible for the maintenance of the School’s grounds and facilities, using their God-given gifts and talents to ensure the premises is maintained in a clean and tidy manner.
The successful applicant will be required to commence on Monday 15 April 2024, or earlier by mutual agreement.
A full Job & Person Specification is available on the Sunrise Careers webpage.
We have developed a Relocation Assistance Package to help new employees moving to Whyalla. This includes payment of relocation expenses and a relocation allowance paid for the first year of employment. Conditions of the package will be discussed with the successful applicant.
To be successful
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be a committed Christian and in active fellowship of a local church.
- Possess excellent knowledge of building/maintenance matters, applicable WHS regulations and horticultural and landscaping principles.
- Demonstrate a wide range of maintenance or trade skills to perform a variety of tasks and the ability to manage projects of varying complexities.
- Work as a member of a team in a manner that fosters the support and co-operation of team members.
- Complete variable workloads to a high standard and to imposed deadlines.
- Have the ability to work autonomously once tasks are delegated.
- Hold a current White Card certificate or be willing to obtain.
- Hold a current driver’s license.
- Possess a current Working With Children Check and have completed Responding to Risk of Harm, Abuse & Neglect in Education & Care (RRHAN-EC) training and Protective Practices training, or be willing to complete these upon commencement.
About Sunrise Christian School
Sunrise Christian School educates the hearts and minds of children to provide wisdom and an understanding of God. Established in 1978, we offer diverse learning opportunities set in a welcoming Biblically based environment, to give each student the opportunity to shine. We have six schools located in South Australia and are a member of Christian Schools Australia (CSA). Sunrise Christian School Whyalla is an ELC-10 coeducational school.
At our schools, you will find wonderful staff that inspire generations of social influencers and disciples of faith. Our teams are engaging, motivated, and empowered in a holistic, Biblically-based manner to develop a love of learning in our students. We work with parents to support students’ academic, social, and spiritual needs to help them fulfil their potential.
Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 8465 6042.
Please submit your complete application (including your cover letter and resume) via the Sunrise Careers webpage by 9:00am, Friday 23 February 2024.
Please note applications will be assessed as received and may close earlier if suitable applicants are identified prior to the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit www.sunrise.sa.edu.au.