Website Sunrise Christian School
About Sunrise Christian School, SA
Sunrise Christian School educates the hearts and minds of children to provide wisdom and an understanding of God. Established in 1978, we offer diverse learning opportunities set in a welcoming Biblically based environment, to give each student the opportunity to shine. We have six schools located in South Australia and are a member of Christian Schools Australia (CSA).
We welcome applications for a full-time Teacher to teach Sport and Health at a Primary and Middle School level from Term 1, 2022. The position will include approximately 2 hours per week sports coordination of Sunrise Christian School involvement in local inter-school events.
To be successful
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement
- Have a clear understanding of Christian Education principles and a desire to teach Christ in all areas
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Demonstrate an exceptional capacity to work with colleagues to continually improve teaching and learning
- Possess current registration as a teacher in SA or be eligible for registration
Please contact Sarah at email@example.com or by phone on 8465 6032.
Submit your complete application by 1st August 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application must include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter of interest
- Teaching Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.