Website Sunrise Christian School
Does investing into the growth and development of the next generation within a Christian environment appeal to you? Are you passionate about Out of School Hours Care? Then working for Sunrise Christian School may be perfect for you.
Applications are invited for a permanent part time OSHC Director at Sunrise Christian School Morphett Vale commencing ASAP.
The position is for 18 hours per week for 41 weeks per year (school term weeks only) and incorporates the before school care program plus administration duties. The working hours will be 6:30 – 8:30am, Monday to Friday, as well as administration time for Director duties. Additional hours are sometimes available in the after school care program, depending on booking numbers.
Adelaide Christian Schools (ACS) is a community of schools, both nationally and internationally. Our schools offer academic excellence in a faith-based setting with teachers dedicated to meeting the needs of their students to ensure they are able to reach their full potential.
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified (minimum Diploma with First Aid)
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement
- Develop activities that are developmentally appropriate
- Meet individual student needs within the spiritual, educational, care & recreational philosophy of the programme
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an excellent professional and interpersonal relationship with students and families
- Possess a good level of computer and administration skills
- Provide a satisfactory Working With Children Check or be willing to obtain one.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: MONDAY 5TH APRIL 2021
Applications must include a PDF containing:
- Covering letter of interest
- Your resume
- New Applicant Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/)
You can submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or phone 8465 6032
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.