Website Sunrise Christian School
We welcome applications to join the vibrant team at Sunrise Christian School Morphett Vale in the position of Education Support Officer. The Education Support Officer works under guidance from the Diverse Education Coordinator and classroom teacher, to provide one-on-one or small group student assistance, to facilitate their learning.
The Education Support Officer will also assist classroom teachers in the provision of learning support services, which include creating learning resources, photocopying, and assisting with general supervision as required.
The successful applicant will be required to work Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:15 am to 1:00pm, during school terms. The pay rate will be at the School Assistants Grade 2 level, as outlined in our Enterprise Agreement 2022.
A full Job & Person Specification is available on the Sunrise Careers webpage: https://www.sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/teaching
To be successful
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be a committed Christian and in active fellowship of a local church.
- Be able to implement a learning program under the guidance of the Diverse Education Coordinator.
- Demonstrate an excellent professional and interpersonal relationship with students, families and the school community.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work autonomously once tasks are delegated.
- Possess a current Working With Children Check and have completed Responding to Risk of Harm, Abuse & Neglect in Education & Care (RRHAN-EC) training and Protective Practices training, or be willing to complete these upon commencement.
About Sunrise Christian School
Sunrise Christian School educates the hearts and minds of children to provide wisdom and an understanding of God. Established in 1978, we offer diverse learning opportunities set in a welcoming Biblically based environment, to give each student the opportunity to shine. We have six schools located in South Australia and are a member of Christian Schools Australia (CSA). Sunrise Christian School Morphett Vale is an ELC-6 coeducational school.
At our schools, you will find wonderful staff that inspire generations of social influencers and disciples of faith. Our teams are engaging, motivated, and empowered in a holistic, Biblically-based manner to develop a love of learning in our students. We work with parents to support students’ academic, social, and spiritual needs to help them fulfil their potential.
Please contact our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 8465 6042.
Please submit your complete application (including your cover letter and resume) via the Sunrise Careers webpage by 9:00am, Friday 16 February 2024: https://www.sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/teaching
Please note applications will be assessed as received and may close earlier if a suitable applicant is identified prior to the closing date.