Website Sunrise Christian School Marion
Sunrise Christian School Whyalla, SA
Are you passionate about Christian education and investing into the growth and development of the next generation? If you would like to further your teaching career within a Christian context, then working for Sunrise Christian School may be perfect for you.
Applications are invited for a part-time (0.8 FTE) primary teacher at Sunrise Christian School Whyalla commencing 25th January 2021. This is a replacement position for Term 1 2021 only.
The position will comprise 0.6 FTE teaching Grade 5, and 0.2 FTE as Diverse Learning Coordinator.
Sunrise Christian School Whyalla is an ELC-9, coeducational school that aims to provide training in Godly character and academics from a Biblical perspective. Sunrise Christian School Whyalla is a member of Adelaide Christian Schools.
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement. Please include your current pastor as one of your referees
- Have a clear understanding of Christian Education principles and a desire to teach Christ in all areas
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Possess current registration as a teacher in SA or be eligible for registration
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: SUNDAY 24th JANUARY 2021
Applications must include:
- Your resume
- Covering letter of interest
- Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/ )
You can submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Sarah:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 8465 6032
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.