Website Sunrise Christian School Marion
Sunrise Christian School Marion, SA
Are you passionate about Christian education and investing into the growth and development of the next generation? If you would like to further your teaching career within a Christian context, then working for Sunrise Christian School may be perfect for you.
Applications are invited for a part-time (approx. 0.8 FTE) teacher at Sunrise Christian School Marion commencing 25th January 2021. This is initally a contract position for one year. The position will largely comprise taking Primary School Sport lessons, as well as Middle School Drama lessons.
Sunrise Christian School Marion is a part of the Adelaide Christian Schools (ACS) community of schools. In Australia these include Sunrise Christian School Fullarton, Sunrise Christian School Paradise, Sunrise Christian School Morphett Vale, Sunrise Christian School Marion, Sunrise Christian School Naracoorte, Sunrise Christian School Whyalla, Sunrise Christian School Early Learning Centres, Temple Christian College, and Discovery Christian College. Internationally our schools are Sunrise Bethel Christian School and Edai Christian School in PNG, and Faith Christian School in the USA. Our schools offer academic excellence in a faith based setting with teachers dedicated to meeting the needs of their students to ensure they are able to reach their full potential.
We are looking for committed Christians who are active in church fellowship to join our vibrant Christian community.
It is expected that applicants will:
- Be suitably qualified
- Be committed to Christ and able to demonstrate active church involvement. Please include your current pastor as one of your referees
- Have a clear understanding of Christian Education principles and a desire to teach Christ in all areas
- Demonstrate excellence in all aspects of teaching
- Possess current registration as a teacher in SA or be eligible for registration
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: WEDNESDAY 6th JANUARY 2021
Applications must be one PDF containing:
- Covering letter of interest
- Application Declaration Form (available from https://sunrise.sa.edu.au/careers/ )
You can submit your application by email to email@example.com
For further information, please contact Sarah:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 8465 6032
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.