Website St Philip's Christian College DALE - Port Stephens
St Philip’s Christian College DALE – Port Stephens (NSW) seeks a well-qualified and experienced Reception & Administration Assistant to work on our front reception, with the capacity to do reception duties and work in a fast moving, complex environment. The position is available at our Port Stephens site and will commence Term 3 2022. The successful applicant must supply evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status.
At St Philip’s Christian College DALE, our staff are innovative, love working and nurturing students with complex needs and support our core values: Christ first; Serve one another; Strive for excellence; Do what is right and Build community. SPCC DALE is a dynamic alternative learning environment where we passionately believe in developing the ‘whole child’ – intellectually, socially, physically and spiritually; a school that maintains high academic and behavioural standards while keeping the truth of the Christian gospel at its core. If this sounds like the environment for you and you want to join a dynamic team who are changing lives by inspiring young people, you are invited to apply.
As a Christian faith community committed to the ministry of Christian education, the Mission Statement of St Philip’s Christian Education Foundation states that St. Philip’s Christian College will continue to provide quality education in a caring, secure and challenging learning environment based on Christian beliefs, values and practice.
We therefore seek Christians who are professionally and personally committed to bringing their evangelical and Biblically based beliefs, values and practices to this ministry of Christian education, or to their role of supporting this ministry of Christian education. If you are a passionate, experienced Christian with strong communication skills, we would love to hear from you. Application forms and other relevant information can be found on our website: www.spcc.nsw.edu.au/dale
Staff at SPCC DALE are to support the College’s mission and vision of quality Christian education. All staff will have a Christian commitment and Administration skills of a high order.
Aims of St Philip’s Christian College DALE:
• To provide a program that will enable students to continue their education in an environment that is both flexible and supportive of their particular needs. The School aims to maximise their employment and educational opportunities and enhance their life skills within a Christian community.
• To support students in all areas of their lives, enabling them to discover their God purpose through pursuit of their educational and employment aspirations.
Professional Characteristics required to be successful:
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• An understanding of the vision and nature of Christian education.
• Exceptional administration skills with demonstrated competency in word processing, data entry, office organisational matters and the proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a front reception capacity, excellent time-management skills and present yourself in a professional and pleasant manner.
• A NSW Working with Children Check is essential and employment is not able to commence without a current clearance.
• Show initiative and be proactive in decision making.
• Team player, able to contribute innovative ideas within a strong, fun-loving team.
Your application should address the Essential Criteria mentioned above as well as completing the Non-Teaching Application & Employment Collection Notice found on our website https://www.spcc.nsw.edu.au/dale Please also include a copy of your CV, Qualifications and Transcripts.
Please address your application to the Principal, Mrs Michelle Cairelli, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 11 August 2022. Earlier applications will be considered.
We encourage applicants of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Heritage to apply.
If you have any questions, please call 4949 2929.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.