Website St George Christian School
St George Christian School, NSW
This K-12 Christian School is seeking expressions of interest from an energetic and enthusiastic individual with initiative to assist our Senior School Department.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Coordination of Variation to Routines (VTR) when staff are absent, on excursions and room changes on a daily basis.
- Liaison with casual academic staff
- Week at a glance for Middle School and Senior School
- Coordination of exam timetables for Senior School
- Set up and maintenance of Middle and Senior School Reports
- Coordination of the Senior School Diary
- Administration support to the Head of Middle and Senior Schools
- Administration of excursions and Professional Development applications
- Liaison with staff, parents and students and referral of students to the main offices
- Senior School Reception relief and other administrative duties as required
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, In Design and Photoshop
- Ability to work to timelines and tight deadlines
- A high level of discretion and organisational skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- A professional phone manner
- A self-starter who is focussed on completing tasks and willing to contribute to improve systems
- Passionate about working as part of a team and able to communicate with a wide range of staff across the school
Applications from committed, evangelical Christians must include the SGCS Non-Teaching Application Form available on our website. Applications including resumes are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4.00pm Tuesday 19 January 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.