St Andrews Christian College，VIC
Deputy Principal – College Operations
Commencing January 2022 | Full Time (1.0 FTE)
Want to belong to a dynamic team, committed to impacting young lives for Christ in the context of providing an excellent education?
St Andrews Christian College (Prep – Year 12), located in Wantirna South, Melbourne, is seeking a suitably qualified Deputy Principal – College Operations for our growing school in 2022 and who will support the College’s mission:
To educate our students so that they are well skilled, understand life on the basis of biblical truth, and are motivated to walk with God and serve Him in their lives, so that they will be a positive Christian influence in the world.
The Deputy Principal – College Operations will provide Christ-centred, visionary and dynamic leadership to ensure the smooth daily operations at St Andrews Christian College.
They will lead staff in all matters related to daily organisation and operations, consistent with the College’s Statement of Belief, Strategic Plan, Vision and Mission.
The Deputy Principal – College Operations is a member of the Executive Leadership Team of the College, and together with the team, build St Andrews Christian College as a leading provider of Christian Education.
Please refer to the Position Description for full position requirements.
Key Selection Criteria
- A committed Christian active in their local church, who models Christ-like behavior in both word and action.
- Display a passion for, and deep understanding of Christian Education.
- Outstanding leadership skills in change management with an ability to lead and manage teams and inspire all staff in the operational areas of the College.
- Have excellent organisational skills to oversee the organisation and facilitation of all operational processes at the College.
- Able to connect and engage with students, staff and parents in a consultative and collaborative way, demonstrating high level interpersonal skills in communication, liaison and negotiation.
- Proven experience in leading the many facets of daily school life and ability to deliver key strategic projects across the College.
- Accomplished presentation, teaching and communication skills (verbal and written) to train educators, write articles for the College community; and, represent the College at relevant functions.
- Be a registered teacher with VIT and meet all Child Safety requirements and regulations.
- Post Graduate Qualifications in education/leadership.
If you align with the College’s mission and culture, and have the skills for the role, you are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
St Andrews Christian College has a commitment to child safety, and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Every person working within the St Andrews Christian College community is responsible for the care and protection of students and are to report information about child abuse.
Applications should include:
– A covering letter which outlines a response to the Selection Criteria
– Completed Application Form
– Current CV
– Evidence of VIT Registration/Qualifications
Please forward applications to email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 18th June, 2021 @ 5:00pm
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.