South Coast Baptist College is seeking dedicated and passionate Primary Relief Teachers to join our team on a casual basis, you will play a pivotal role in providing education and care for students enrolled at the College, consistent with our Christian beliefs, philosophy, curriculum, and according to the National Quality Framework.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Primary School at one of Western Australia’s fastest growing private schools. South Coast Baptist College is seeking an engaging a passionate educator to join its community as a Primary Teacher.
South Coast Baptist College offers a highly supportive, collegial working environment with a great community culture. The desired applicant for this rewarding role will possess the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide engaging, challenging and purposeful learning experiences
- Excellent teaching standards
- A willingness to work as part of a team; closely collaborating with other Primary School Staff
- Completion of required extra-curricular activities and events
- Commitment to excellence in learning for all students
- Ability to meet deadlines
- It is essential that all applicants are practicing Christians, regularly attending church.
Please click here for:
Before you apply, please ensure you have the following documents ready to upload:
- Covering letter
- Resume (please ensure copies of the following are placed in your resume)
- Copy of WWCC (if you have one)
- Copies of relevant qualification certificates/degree and academic transcripts
- Proof of residency status
- Reference from Pastor
Note: For applications to be considered, all candidates need to submit an online application through SCBC’s website by CLICKING HERE.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HR Manager, Erwin Wijaya at HR@scbc.wa.edu.au
*South Coast Baptist College reserves the right to fill this position prior to the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit scbc.bamboohr.com.