Website South Coast Baptist College
Rigorous Minds | Compassionate Hearts
Primary Education Assistant – Relief South Coast Baptist College is situated south of Perth in a growing Christian community providing quality education to over 1300 students from Kindy to Year 12. An exciting opportunity exists to join the Primary School at one of Western Australia’s fastest growing private schools. South Coast Baptist College is seeking an engaging and passionate educator to join its community as a Primary Education Assistant. South Coast Baptist College offers a highly supportive, collegial working environment with a great community culture. The desired applicant for this rewarding role will possess the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide engaging, challenging and purposeful learning experiences
- Excellent teaching standards
- A willingness to work as part of a team; closely collaborating with other Primary School Staff
- Completion of required extra-curricular activities and events
- Commitment to excellence in learning for all students
- Ability to meet deadlines
- It is essential that all applicants are practicing Christians with church attendance.
- Covering letter
- Resume (please ensure copies of the following are placed in your resume)
- Copy of WWCC (if you have one)
- Copies of relevant qualification certificates/degree and academic transcripts
- Proof of residency status
- Pastor’s reference/Christian character reference
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 08th February 2024 Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HR Manager, Erwin Wijaya at HR@scbc.wa.edu.au *South Coast Baptist College reserves the right to fill this position prior to the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit scbc.bamboohr.com.