South Coast Baptist College, WA
VET and Career Coordinator / Teacher (Secondary)
Start Date – Term 1 2022
Full time- FTE 1.0 (FTE 0.6 – VET and Careers Coordinator & FTE 0.4 – Secondary Teacher)
South Coast Baptist College is situated south of Perth in a growing Christian community providing quality education to over 1000 students from Kindy to Year 12.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Secondary Teaching Department at one of Western Australia’s private schools. South Coast Baptist College is seeking an engaging and passionate educator to join its community as a VET and Careers Coordinator / Secondary Teacher (HASS/English is highly desirable).
South Coast Baptist College offers a highly supportive, collegial working environment with a great community culture. The desired applicant for this rewarding role will possess the following attributes:
- A passion for student development and career planning
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal as well as external stakeholders
- A strong skill in communication especially with young people with different backgrounds and capabilities
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, coupled with imagination, enthusiasm and thoughtfulness
- High level of knowledge of current educational practices relating to teachers as professionals, and the education of young people
- Willingness to embrace innovative and collaborative teaching strategies
- Experience with differentiation across ability levels is desirable; and
- it is essential that all applicants are practicing Christians, regularly attending church
* APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 6th December 2021
Please click here for:
Before you apply, please ensure you have the following documents ready to upload:
- Covering letter
- Resume (please ensure copies of the following are placed in your resume)
- Copy of WWCC (if you have one)
- Copies of relevant qualification certificates/degree and academic transcripts
- Proof of residency status
- Reference from pastor (if you have one)
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HR Manager, Jenny Currin at HR@scbc.wa.edu.au
*South Coast Baptist College reserves the right to full this position prior to the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit scbc.bamboohr.com.