- Start Date – Term 1 2022
- Full Time – 1.0
- Permanent Contract
South Coast Baptist College is situated south of Perth in a growing Christian community providing quality education to over 1000 students from Kindy to Year 12.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Science Department at one of Western Australia’s private schools. South Coast Baptist College is seeking an engaging and passionate educator to join its community as a Science Teacher (Yrs 7-12).
South Coast Baptist College offers a highly supportive, collegial working environment with a great community culture. The desired applicant for this rewarding role will possess the following attributes:
- Only online applications through the College website will be considered. Click here to apply and to view the Position Description
- Experience or passion in Gifted and Extension Education;
- Experience or passion for project/problem based approach to teaching and learning.
- Ability to teach Science to all secondary year levels;
- Ability to work collaboratively;
- Willingness to embrace innovative teaching strategies;
Experience with extension classes and/or differentiation across ability levels is desirable; and
It is essential that all applicants are practising Christians, regularly attending church.
* APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON Monday 27th September 2021
Before you apply, please ensure you have the following documents ready to upload:
- Covering letter
- Resume (please ensure copies of the following are placed in your resume)
- Copy of WWCC (if you have one)
- Copies of relevant qualification certificates/degree and academic transcripts
- Proof of residency status
- Reference from pastor
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HR Manager, Jenny Currin at HR@scbc.wa.edu.au
*South Coast Baptist College reserves the right to full this position prior to the closing date.
To apply for this job please visit scbc.bamboohr.com.