South Coast Baptist College (WA) is seeking an experienced and professional HR Manager (Generalist) to join its Business Leadership team. To provide leadership and personnel management for all human resource management activities across the College.
- Only online applications through the College website will be considered. Click here to apply and to view the Position Description
- To be a practicing Christian regularly attending church
- Accept the College’s Statement of Faith and Code of Conduct
- Adhere to SCBC policies and procedures
- Human Resources Qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in a staff-related role
- Understanding of HR Practices, Legislation and current related issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary recruitment practice
- Competent Level in ICT
- Excellent organisation skills, high attention to detail, ability to prioritise and excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent administration and project management skills
- Discretion – ensuring confidentiality
- Positive attitude/disposition
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Professional demeanor, demonstrated “can-do” attitude and enthusiasm for the work involved in the role.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the School.
For your application to be consider for this position the following information is required to be uploaded.
- Covering letter
- Copy of WWCC – if you have one
- Copies of qualifications/academic transcripts
- Proof of residency status
- Reference from pastor
*APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 10th October 2021
*Please note the College reserves the right to fill this position prior to the closing date, so interested applicants are encouraged to apply sooner than later.
To apply for this job please visit scbc.bamboohr.com.