This K-12 Christian School is seeking expressions of interest from an energetic and enthusiastic individual with initiative to monitor and maintain computer systems, networks and resources. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude and strong commitment to learn. You will be the first point of contact for all phone, email and face to face requests from students, staff and parents regarding ICT support requirements throughout the school. This will include diagnosing hardware and software faults that have been logged via our helpdesk ticketing system. They must meet the general school requirements of being a committed Christian who is in full agreement with the school’s confession of faith.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing Technical Assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to all computer and communication systems, software and hardware
- Responding to all enquiries via phone, email and in person requests and responding to our ICT Helpdesk ticketing system queries. Administer our ticketing system by prioritising, escalating and redirecting problems when necessary
- Assisting with the installation, modification and repair of end user’s computer hardware, peripherals, AV equipment and software
Onboarding and offboarding user accounts
Assisting with multimedia productions, including School Musicals recording and Professional Development contents
Assisting with setup and running of School events and live streams
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Good problem analysis, resolution and prioritisation skills
- Ability to trouble shoot, repair and reconfigure Desktops & Laptops (PC’s & Mac’s), printers, and other IT equipment
- Knowledge of network configuration and security
- Good communication skills
- A collaborative approach when working with staff, students and parents
- Friendly and professional manner and a team player
- Ability to work in a Helpdesk environment
- Current driver’s licence
- Working With Children’s Check Number
Technical Experience Required
- Experience with JAMF Pro or JAMF School MDM
- Experience with macOS, iOS
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration
- Experience with setup and operation of AV equipment and live streaming
- Current JAMF certifications
- Knowledge of Papercut and Fuji Xerox photocopiers
- Apple School Manager
You will be working 5 days per week working from 8.00am to 4.00pm during the whole year with 4 weeks annual leave. You may be required to work after school hours for events and special projects. Salary and employment conditions are consistent with the General Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2020 – 2023.
Applications are invited by forwarding:
- Cover Letter
- SGCS General Staff Application Form (available on our Website)
to email@example.com by 4.00pm on Tuesday 2 August 2022.
In accordance with Child Protection legislation anyone seeking child-related employment are required to complete a Working with Children (WWC) Check clearance prior to employment.