Website Scots All Saints College
Multi-campus P-12 co-educational day and boarding school
Scots All Saints College (NSW) is seeking to appoint a permanent full time Teacher Librarian to work in our Infants and Primary school commencing in 2022.
The college is an independent, multi-campus P-12 co-educational day and boarding school located in Bathurst, Central West NSW. It is a school of the Presbyterian Church of Australia and provides unparalleled space and learning opportunities in an environment where students can develop academically, culturally, socially and spiritually.
· Approval to teach (Primary) Library or currently undertaking or enrolled in Teacher Librarian qualifications
· Demonstrated ability to deliver explicit, innovative teaching and learning experiences whilst promoting critical and creative thinking, digital literacy and a love of literature
· Capacity to manage the dual role of librarian and teacher, managing both the physical and digital resources of the library, including the learning spaces and the Oliver Library Management System
· Skills/experience in Information Communications Technology in the library context
· Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills, with an ability to build positive and effective relationships with students, staff, parents and community
· Ability to uphold and promote the Christian values and ethos of the College
· A current Working with Children Check
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying, please read the comprehensive role description found on our website www.scotsallsaints.nsw.edu.au/employment.
Please submit the following as one PDF:
1. A one-page introduction letter addressed to the Head of College, Mr John Weeks.
2. A personal statement addressing your suitability for the role at Scots All Saints College responding to the Role-Related Responsibilities listed in the Position Information Document.
3. A current Curriculum Vitae including the name and contact details of two (2) referees.
For further information regarding this position please contact the HR Manager Catherine McDonnell by phoning 6331 2766 or by email Catherine.Mcdonnell@scotsallsaints.nsw.edu.au
10th of December, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to Catherine.McDonnell@scotsallsaints.nsw.edu.au.