Wyong Christian Community School is a K-12 Christian School with a current enrolment of over 700 students located on the Central Coast of NSW. We are a growing school which continues to expand in all faculties.
We are seeking the following Secondary teaching position within our Science Faculty to commence in Term 1, 2019
- Science Teacher
- Permanent Part Time
Suitably qualified Secondary Teachers are invited to join our innovative, competent, dynamic and enthusiastic Science Team. The successful candidate must affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith as accessible on the school website as well as active involvement within their local church.
In their applications, candidates should:
- Display a sound knowledge and understanding of the New Australian National Science Curriculum.
- Display a high standard of competency, proficiency and innovation within the classroom.
- Provide evidence of exemplary teaching skills together with a sound Science curriculum knowledge.
- Be an effective reflective practitioner who displays strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be committed to pedagogical advancement in their classroom.
- Demonstrate strong administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Have the ability to deliver the Science Curriculum from Stage 4 through to Stage 6.
To apply for this position please download and complete the Teacher Application Form available from our website: www.wyongccs.nsw.edu.au under the Information/Employment tab.
The completed Application Form together with all supporting documentation should be submitted to the School by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 550 WYONG NSW 2259
For further information please contact the Principal’s PA: Janine Hellyer
Applications for this position will close Friday 17 August 2018
Early applications are encouraged.