* Commencing Term 1, 2019
* Full-Time Position
* Only 90 minutes from Adelaide
* Great opportunity for a sea-change
Harvest Christian College is a non-denominational F-12 Christian School, established in 2000, and located in Kadina, part of the Copper Coast on Northern Yorke Peninsula; approximately 90 minutes from Adelaide in South Australia.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
* Suitable qualifications and experience
* A sincere commitment to Jesus Christ and the philosophy of Christian Education
* Regular church attendance
* Agreement with the College’s Basis of Faith
Applications close as soon as the position is filled.
Attractive salary sacrifice packages available
All applications must be on the official Teaching Staff Application Form available on our website and accompanied by CV and any other supporting material.
Relocation assistance can be negotiated