Website Rivercrest Christian College
Learning Diversity Coordinator and Teacher
Rivercrest Christian College, VIC
Full time position commencing in 2023. Enjoy working at an independent school with a great team near Berwick.
- Full-time leadership opportunity – starting Term 1, 2023
- Must be experienced in teaching upper primary/lower secondary students
- A solid understanding of differentiation and intervention programs in literacy and numeracy
CREST Education comprises two independent, coeducational schools with over 2,100 students, an Equestrian Centre and an Environmental Reserve at Clyde North. Hillcrest Christian College, established in 1981, operates from Early Learning to VCE levels. Rivercrest Christian College is an authorised International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School and is a Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Diploma Programme (DP) candidate school, with modern facilities at Clyde North. It is a growing College, adding a new year level each year; our first Year 10 classes commence in 2023.
Rivercrest Christian College invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the role of Middle Years Programme Learning Diversity Coordinator, commencing on 20th January 2023, at the College’s new facilities at Clyde North.
The role involves coordinating Learning Support for Years 6 to 10, including supervising teacher aides and providing direct assistance to students through assessment, interventions and referrals to appropriate professionals (FTE 0.6 coordinator and FTE 0.4 teaching).
Applications from experienced teachers with a track record of working in this space will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will:
· desire to teach in an environment where both Christian values and the development of the whole child are valued
· be capable of providing support to staff to support student learning
· provide learning experiences to support the specific learning needs of students in individual and group contexts
· be experienced putting into practice support strategies and applying the principles of inclusion and diversity
· demonstrate competency using ICT tools to support student learning and work collaboratively with other teachers
If you can see yourself working as part of a small, dedicated team in the Middle Years, we want to hear from you.
Free gym on site
Friendly and supportive working environment
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a genuine commitment to the Christian ethos of CREST Education.
CREST Education is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the College’s Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policy. Applicants are required to provide a valid VIT registration and will be subject to background checking in accordance with this policy.
Applications close Tuesday 23rd August 2022 at 10:00am.
Candidates are required to complete the online application and supply a covering letter and CV.
In your application please also state the disciplines you are qualified to teach (e.g. English, Biology).
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Joanne Ball, Human Resources Manager.
Alternatively, for further information, please call Nelly on 9707 7330.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cresteducation.vic.edu.au.