Website Rehoboth Christian College
We are seeking a classical and contemporary Guitar Tutor
Rehoboth Christian College (WA) has a rich heritage of providing distinctly Christian education. Our singular purpose is to lead students to think and live for the glory of God in every aspect of their lives. We partner with families to support them in their task of nurturing and educating their children, using innovative learning practices. The College has a K-6 campus at Wilson and K-12 campus at Kenwick.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Guitar Tutor to join our Instrumental Music Tutor team at the start of Term 1 in 2022. The successful applicants will report to the IMP Coordinator, assisting with developing teaching programs and lesson plans as well as delivering specialised music tuition on one or more given instruments, up to ATAR level or equivalent. This is a part-time contract for up to one and a half days per week teaching Pre-Primary to Year 12 students. You will be required to teach both Classical and Contemporary (finger picking, electric and bass) guitar lessons. To be successful for this role you must be able to communicate effectively with young people, parents and staff.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- applicants must be actively involved in a local Protestant Christian Church and be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle;
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check; and
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Department of Education Police Clearance Check no more than three months old.
Applications must be completed through our website via the IMP Staff Application link (available online at http://rehoboth.wa.edu.au/staff/employment/). In your application you will need to include:
- a comprehensive resume;
- a letter of reference from your church pastor/minister; and
- a certified copy of your qualifications, WWCC, and Police Clearance from the Department of Education and Training.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications should be address to:
Miss Shané Conradie
Human Resources Officer
The closing date is 10 AM Tuesday 25 January 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.