Website Rehoboth Christian College
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Trumpet Tutor
Rehoboth Christian College (WA) has a rich heritage of providing distinctly Christian education. Our singular purpose is to lead students to think and live for the glory of God in every aspect of their lives. We partner with families to support them in their task of nurturing and educating their children, using innovative learning practices. The College has a K-6 campus at Wilson and K-12 campus at Kenwick.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Trumpet Tutor to join our Instrumental Music Tutor team at the start of Term 1 in 2022. This part-time position will be for teaching primary students (at 2 campuses) for one and a half hours per week, with the view to expand and grow the program. Applicants who are also able to teach Trombone will be favourably considered.
To be successful for this role you must be able to communicate effectively with young people, parents and staff. The successful applicants will report to the IMP Coordinator, assisting with developing teaching programs and lesson plans as well as delivering specialised music tuition on one or more given instruments.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate:
- applicants must be actively involved in a local Protestant Christian Church and be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle;
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check; and
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Department of Education Police Clearance Check no more than three months old.
Applications must be completed through our website via the IMP Staff Application link (available online at http://rehoboth.wa.edu.au/staff/employment/). In your application you will need to include:
- a comprehensive resume;
- a letter of reference from your church pastor/minister; and
- a certified copy of your qualifications, WWCC, and Police Clearance from the Department of Education and Training.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications should be address to:
Miss Shané Conradie
Human Resources Officer
The closing date is 10 AM Tuesday 25 January 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.