Website Rehoboth Christian College
Rehoboth Christian College (WA) has a rich heritage of providing distinctly Christian education. Our singular purpose is to lead students to think and live for the glory of God in every aspect of their lives. We partner with families to support them in their task of nurturing and educating their children, using innovative learning practices. The College has a K-6 campus at Wilson and K-12 campus at Kenwick.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and experienced Special Needs Education Assistant to join our collaborative and friendly Secondary team. The successful applicant will provide care, learning support and supervision for students with disabilities, in Secondary at Kenwick. Applicants must be actively involved in a Protestant Christian Church and be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle.
- please head to our website and complete the Non-Teaching Staff Application Form;
- write a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria;
- include a comprehensive resume;
- a letter of reference from your church pastor/minister;
- a copy of your Certificate IV in Education Support;
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check; and
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Police Clearance Check.
Applications should be addressed to:
Miss Shané Conradie – Human Resources Officer
Rehoboth Christian College
PO Box 82, CANNINGTON WA 6987
Full job descriptions with selection criteria are available on our website
The closing date is Friday 28 May
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.