Website Rehoboth Christian College
Rehoboth Christian College (WA) has a rich heritage of providing distinctly Christian education. Our singular purpose is to lead students to think and live for the glory of God in every aspect of their lives. We partner with families to support them in their task of nurturing and educating their children, using innovative learning practices. The College has a K-6 campus at Wilson and K-12 campus at Kenwick.
We are seeking resilient and inspired Christian educators to join our team at our Primary Campuses. The Primary Teachers will work full-time, providing teaching, and associated pastoral care duties in and out of the classroom. The Primary Teachers may be required to teach in Years 2 to 4 at either Campus. The successful applicants will report to the Wilson Primary Principal or the Kenwick Primary Principal. These are full-time, ongoing positions to commence at the start of 2022.
The successful applicant will:
- have a passion for providing excellent Christian education;
- have outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- be actively involved in a local Protestant Christian Church and be able to demonstrate an exemplary Christian lifestyle;
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check; and
- must hold or be willing to obtain a Department of Education Police Clearance Check no more than three months old.
Applications must be completed through our website via the Teaching Staff Application link (available online at http://rehoboth.wa.edu.au/staff/employment/). In your application you will need to include:
- a comprehensive resume;
- a letter of reference from your church pastor/minister; and
- a certified copy of your qualifications, WWCC, and Police Clearance from the Department of Education and Training.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications should be address to:
Miss Shané Conradie
Human Resources Officer
The closing date is 12:00 PM Tuesday 21 September 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.