ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently seeking a dynamic and committed teacher to join our Primary department commencing Term 2, 2024. Primary teachers are responsible to deliver innovative and differentiated learning programs through high quality teaching. Primary teachers will have the responsibility to care for and educate their students, communicate with parents, work collaboratively with colleagues, and be involved in the wider life of the school community.
Regents Park Christian School is a culturally diverse, K-12 school located in the Sydney metropolitan area. We have been serving families for over 45 years and have a current enrolment of over 670 students with plans for future expansion. We are a Christ-centred learning community that seeks to grow students into confident and equipped individuals ready to make a difference in the world.
The school is committed to recruiting and nurturing high-quality staff. We value professional development, individual growth, and seek to provide leadership opportunities. Our staff community is passionate, supportive and collaborative, working towards our common goal of helping our students grow up into Christ.
The successful applicant will have an active Christian faith and the ability to teach with a Biblical worldview. They will be an inspiring and enthusiastic educator who will have the ability to engage students, place emphasis on student wellbeing and knowing each child, nurturing them in their faith.
They will have strong pedagogical practice in key learning areas and expertise in curriculum differentiation. Experience with explicit, direct instruction in the areas of Literacy and Mathematics would be preferred. They will have sound knowledge of best teaching practices and be skillful in the areas of behaviour management and ongoing assessment.
They will have the ability to work collaboratively, have excellent interpersonal skills and be emotionally intuitive. Successful applicants will have a willingness and capacity to actively engage with the school community.
The successful applicant should hold a current Working with Children’s Check.
The successful applicant should have:
– Appropriate Education Teaching Degree
– Be registered, or have to ability to be registered, with NESA
– Quality teaching and learning practices
– The ability and experience to teach all Primary key learning areas
– High level communication and organisation skills
– An understanding of, and commitment to, student wellbeing and engagement
– Commitment to professional learning
– A deep understanding of Christian education
Please enquire to view the full Position Description.
ENQUIRE AND APPLY
Applicants should submit:
– Covering letter evidencing your suitability to fulfil the criteria above
– Curriculum Vitae including qualifications and work experience
– Completed application form available at www.rpcs.nsw.edu.au/employment
– Minister’s reference from your current Protestant church minister
– Current Working with Children’s Check
– NESA accreditation number
Applications and enquiries should be addressed to Mrs Liz Day at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 21 February, 2024
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.